2022 Trek Precaliber 20 7-Speed Girl’s
Precaliber 20 7-speed Girl’s is a rugged kids’ bike for young adventurers. It has a lightweight frame and quality components like a front suspension fork, 7-speed gearing, and hand brakes that are perfectly sized to better fit small riders. For kids ages 6-8, between 45-52˝ tall.
Out of stock
It’s right for you if…
You love exploring nature on your bike, and want your little adventurer to come along. You’re looking for a high-quality kids’ bike that’s comfortable, durable, and most of all, super fun for your little shredder.
The tech you get
A strong, lightweight aluminum frame, a simple 7-speed drivetrain that’s easy for kids to handle, and a front suspension fork to smooth out bumps on the road and trail. Plus, it has a kickstand, mounts for a rear rack, and a saddle with an integrated handle that can be swapped out for an integrated taillight mount.
The final word
When you’re young, just being outside is an adventure. Precaliber’s rugged styling makes it the perfect vessel for young explorers. They may pretend to be scaling dangerous mountains or escaping terrible beasts, but with a high-quality build and components, you’ll always have peace of mind.
Why you’ll love it
– Intuitive twist shift makes it easy for kids to switch gears when their terrain changes
– You can replace the saddle’s integrated handle with an integrated light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
– This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it’s built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it’ll still feel like new
– Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it’s easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
– You shouldn’t buy your kid’s bike where you buy your cereal—Unlike big box brands, Trek kids’ bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
Frame: Alpha Silver Aluminum, 20” kids’ frame size
Fork: Kids’ suspension, 35mm travel
Front hub: Alloy, 100 mm bolt-on
Rear hub: Alloy, 8-speed, 130mm bolt-on
Rim: Alloy 20”, 32-hole, schrader valve
Spokes: 14 g stainless steel, black
Tire: Bontrager XR1, wire bead, 27 tpi., 20×2.25”
Shifter Shimano Tourney RS45, 7-speed twist
Rear derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY300, long cage, 34T max cog
Crank: ProWheel alloy, 32T steel ring w/double guard, 127mm length
Bottom bracket: Square taper, 68mm
Cassette: SunRun freewheel, 14-28, 7 speed,
Chain: KMC Z7, 7 speed
Pedal: Kids’ Satellite, 9/16 thread
Saddle: Kids ‘ padded, integrated seat post, with handle
Handlebar: Kids’ steel, 25.4 mm clamp, 40 mm rise, 560 mm width
Grips: Kids’ grip, 125mm width
Stem: Bontrager Approved alloy, 25.4 mm clamp, 15-degree rise, 60 mm
Headset: Adjustable ball bearing, threadless
Brake: Alloy linear-pull
Brake lever: Kids’, alloy
Weight: 10.90 kg / 24.04 lbs
Weight limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 80 pounds (36 kg).