Starboard Zen Touring 12’6″ x 30″ Inflatable
Long hull with a straight outline provides the best glide with good tracking . Wide tail makes it easy to turn.
Out of stock
NEW ZEN BOARD BAG
– Features 2 padded rucksack straps, as well as a set of rolling wheels.
– New spacious inside pockets for accessories.
– An ergonomically designed screw that can easily be adjusted using the fingers, allows the fin setup to be done without any tool.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
– A Bungee tie down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
– The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gears.
– Except on 11’2″ x 32″ Blend
V8 DOUBLE ACTION PUMP
– The hand pump with fixed base completes the picture of the price friendly inflatable paddle board.
– Works both in single and double action.
– Can be used to inflate and deflate the board.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
– At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light and discrete so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling.
– Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
– Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
– The leash cuff is made of Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
– Not included with 11’2″ x 32″ Blend
HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
– Welding technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
– A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
– Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
NEW LINEAR DROPSTITCH
MORE RESPONSIVE, STIFFER, & LIGHTER. FEEL IT!
– Linear alignment of space yarns, oriented only in warp direction (the direction of the board’s length), maximizing the stiffness and response.
– Linear dropstich also secures the board’s shape better over time compared to standard knitted dropstitch.
– Linear dropstich with single-layer coating is the lightest offering in our collection.
– What does it mean for you? An ultra light board with the best stiffness that single layer technology can offer, you can feel the acceleration.
12’6″ x 30″ Touring Specifications
Tail Width: 19.2″
Rider Weight: 55-110kg
Fin Set-Up: Single
Fins: Removable Center Drake Shallow 220