Starboard Touring 12’6″ x 29″ Pinetek
Exceptional glide from a hull based on the world champion All Star design. The added rail volume provides a unique balance and floatation to carry gear and supplies. The board pops up nicely on downwind runs, providing great glide.
This Touring paddle board is suited for all skill levels that want the fastest glide to paddle distances quickly with comfortable stability and the option to carry gear along the journey.
Out of stock
DEEP CENTER CHANNEL
– Creates a flatter center rocker for extended glide & propels the water from nose to tail creating lift and speed.
– Narrower and straighter channel improves tracking and delivers a smoother glide.
LOW NOSE ROCKER
– Extends the waterline for a smoother and faster glide, optimised for flat-water cruising.
WIDE TAIL AND NOSE
– Provides an entirely smooth and balanced trim for efficient paddling over distance. You can step back for a snap turn or count on the nose area for added stability in chop.
THE BOXY RAILS
– With more vertical apex optimizes the full outline width of the board for greater stability and reduces rolling.
SLIGHT TRAY WITH RECESSED DECK PAD
– Slight tray helps wedge feet further out to the rail to hold a wider stance for additional support.
– Recessed deck pad lowers centre of gravity for improved stability and comfort.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
– On nose and tail for storing gear and supplies so you can stay out on the water for longer.
– Essential for expedition and long distance paddles
SCRATCH RESISTANT RAIL
– Uni-directional flax fibre wraps the entire rails for stiffness and improved hull strength against total breakage.
– Flax, a natural fibre sourced from Europe, as outperformed certain carbon fibres in stiffness and strength.
– Flax reduces 90% energy consumption used to produce it compared to fibre glass.
– On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS-
– STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach further accessories.
FIN SET UP
– Single centre fin positioned far back to the tail for straight line tracking.
– Supplied with Dol-fin 22″ for enhanced tracking and added stability.
Full Australian Pine Deck
– Full Australian pine wood on the entire deck for extra impact resistance, rigidity and improved overall hull integrity.
– Natural uni-directional flax fiber wraps the entire rails for maximum hull strength against total breakage.
– Extra Reinforcements are placed around the inserts.
12′ 6″ x 26″ Specifications
Tail Width: 19.3″
Rider Weight: 50-100kg
Fin Set-Up: Single
The board balances speed and stability offering the most efficient glide for riders up to 100 kg.