Starboard Atlas Starshot 12′ – OUT OF STOCK
The entry-level board for all aspects of the sport providing a stable platform for the heavy rider or multiple riders.
One of our best selling boards due to its versatility for many riders and conditions.
The 33” width offers a stable platform for entry-level paddlers up to 115kg.
12’0” length is the longest in the all round range and has the fastest glide.
Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave, V from mid point through to tail”
Easy rail-to-rail drive, speed and mid-point turning.
Smooth cutbacks when stepping back onto the tail.
We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
Out of stock
• WOOD STANDING AREA
• RAIL EDGE PROTECTION
• PRECISION MOLDED
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight and has impressive water repulsion.
• Multiple layer of high-grade fibreglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• All inserts have added reinforcements.
• ¾ deck pads with crocodile skin texture and new IQ handle for easy carrying.
• Boards under 10’0” feature a tail kick pad for greater control in surf.
• Full gloss rails and deck give a high-grade finish.
• Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.
• All Starshot models equpped with a protective rail saver tape to minimize paddle scratches.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.