Starboard Atlas ASAP
The entry-level board for all aspects of the sport providing a stable platform for the heavy rider or multiple riders.
One of our best selling boards due to its versatility for many riders and conditions.
The 33” width offers a stable platform for entry-level paddlers up to 115kg.
12’0” length is the longest in the all round range and has the fastest glide.
Available in Starlite, Starshot, ASAP and Inflatable Technology.
Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave, V from mid point through to tail”
Easy rail-to-rail drive, speed and mid-point turning.
Smooth cutbacks when stepping back onto the tail.
We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
• AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
• SOFT RAIL
• HARD BOTTOM
• Impact resistant high-density themorformed EVA foam around the rails.
• 20kg/m3 fused, precision molded cellcore for extra strength and water resistance.
• Full deck EVA pad with 4mm square grooved traction on the rear two-thirds of the board.
• Multiple layers of high grade fibreglass are wetted out in resin.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• New IQ handle for best grip and all inserts have added reinforcement.