Perception Prodigy XS
The Perception Prodigy series of sit-in kayaks are for beginners to intermediates who want a boat that makes paddling easy. Perfect for enjoying flat or slow moving waters, the exceptionally stable, easy-turning design gives new paddlers a boat that will grow with them as their skills progress. It’s lightweight and compact so it’s easy to carry and easy to store, and the best feature of all is that it’s easy to afford.
The Perception Prodigy XS kayak is built for kids and sets the standard for confidence-building stability, comfort, and performance. The sit-in design protects from the elements and lowers the kayak’s center of gravity to further enhance stability. The most comfortable kids kayak available, the Prodigy XS features a reengineered seat and cockpit to keep little ones secure for effortless paddling. Integrated floatation makes it one of the safest kayaks on the water; it’s also ightweight and easy to carry.
Proudly designed, molded and hand-assembled in the USA, the Prodigy XS kayak is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
– Drain Plug: A removable plug on the back of the boat makes it easy to drain.
– Best-in-Class Comfort: Seat features thick padding and tilt-adjust bottom for finding the perfect paddling position.
– Spacious Cockpit: Spacious easy-entry cockpit with leg padding for comfort and flotation foam for added buoyancy.
– Room to Grow: Quick-adjust footrests for growth spurt adaptability.
– Bungee Cord: Bungee cord lashes throughout the deck to secure gear within easy reach.
– Easy to Carry: Optimized design and construction makes this boat easier to carry at only 26 lbs.
– Easy Transport: Front and rear comfort carry handles for easy transport.
– Leg Padding: Leg padding along cockpit edge for comfort and support.
LENGTH: 10′ / 305 CM
WIDTH: 23″ / 58 CM
BOAT WEIGHT: 26 LBS. / 12 KG
DECK HEIGHT: 10.5″ / 26 CM
COCKPIT LENGTH: 28″ / 71 CM
COCKPIT WIDTH: 18″ / 46 CM
MAX CAPACITY: 150 LBS. / 68 KG