Perception Hi Life 11.0 – SOLD OUT
The award-winning Perception Hi Life 11.0 is the most versatile boat ever built, offering a sit-on-top design that can be paddled like a kayak or a stand up paddleboard. Its maximum stability and unique features create an experience that’s unlike anything else—perfect for sharing the water with kids and pets. Unique cushioning across the entire top surface keeps feet happy all day. The low-profile rear swim deck with handles makes it easy to get back on board after swimming, while the large open front area is the perfect perch for small children or a dog.
Fun for all ages and skill levels, the Hi Life is up for any adventure–whether that means cruising, swimming, fishing, or simply relaxing with your favorite beverage.
Out of stock
– Ultimate Control: Removable, flexible fin for smooth straight-tracking control.
– Unique Swim Deck Platform: Front and rear swim decks with low sides and hand grabs make getting in and out of the water easy.
– Elevated Seat: Elevated seat with supportive, fold-down backrest and thick padding throughout
– Built-In Cooler Storage: Under seat cooler recess with drain keeps food, drink or accessories close by.
– Ready To Accessorize: Built-in gear track for mounting phone, camera, speakers, fishing gear and easy side carrying
– Gear Track Dimensions: This metal track is designed to accept mounts and accessories with a T-Bolt base; it will accept most track-compatible mounts and accessories from – manufacturers such as RAM®, Scotty® and YakAttack®
– Deck Cushion: Deck cushioning throughout provides a soft and grippy surface
– Drink Holder: Convenient drink holder keeps your favorite beverage from spilling
– Comfort Carry Handle: Comfort carry handles on center, front, and rear for easy transport
LENGTH: 11′ / 335 CM
WIDTH: 34″ / 86 CM
BOAT WEIGHT: 55 LBS. / 25 KG
MAX CAPACITY: 280 LBS. / 127 KG