Perception Access 9.5
Perfect for adventures on flat or slow-moving waters, the Access makes everyone feel like a pro by offering exceptional stability, comfort, and control. The 9.5 model’s forgiving
9-foot design makes it popular with beginner to intermediate paddlers. The sit-on-top design makes it easy to get in and out of for the entire family. The shorter length and lighter weight make it a cinch to transport and increases maneuverability.
Comfort is what separates good kayaks from great. That’s why the Access includes a uniquely ergonomic seat with extra cushioning for natural body positioning typically only found on pricier models. Occasional anglers will appreciate the generous storage options, comfortable seat, and molded-in rod holders.
Proudly designed, molded and hand assembled in the USA, the Access 9.5 kayak is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Out of stock
– Easy Transport: Front and rear molded in handles provide comfort and lockable security.
– Best-in-Class Support: Contoured and cushioned high back seat for ergonomic support and comfort.
– Easy to Carry: Optimized design and construction makes this boat easier to carry at only 50 lbs.
– Drink Holder: Convenient drink holder keeps your favorite beverage from spilling.
– Fits any size paddler: Five footrest positions allow for leg adjustment and optimal comfort.
– Lots of Open Storage: Two molded-in-rod holders and open storage in front and rear with bungees to secure your gear.
LENGTH: 9′ / 274 CM
WIDTH: 31″ / 79 CM
BOAT WEIGHT: 42 LBS. / 19 KG
DECK HEIGHT: 19.5″ / 49.5 CM
MAX CAPACITY: 250 LBS. / 113 KG