Nemo Tensor Insulated Long Wide
When you’re on the trail, sleep isn’t a luxury, it’s a necessity. Getting the most from your experience in nature requires enough rest to be fully present, and few things are more essential for a night of rejuvenating sleep than a good pad. Look no further than the Tensor Insulated series, which provides comfort and insulation in a lightweight, compact package.
Out of stock
Built with Nemo’s iconic Spaceframe™ baffle construction, Tensor™ offers quiet, supportive comfort in an ultralight package. The internal architecture provides unparalleled stability and weight distribution, using low-stretch die-cut trusses to eliminate springiness while protecting elbows and hips from poking through to the ground. A new internal layer of ultra-thin film reduces convection currents and adds R-value.
- 3 inches of quiet and supportive cushioning without the usual “waterbed” feel
- Included Vortex™ pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad
- Spaceframe™ baffles offer unparalleled stability and weight distribution, using low-stretch, die-cut trusses that eliminate springiness
- Laylow™ zero-profile, multifunctional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and allows fine-tuning of comfort.
- Insulated models leverage 2 layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metallized film for a lighter and remarkably quiet sleep when compared to the competition
- A new ultra-thin film within the internal architecture adds R-value
- Velcro strap, repair kit and draw string sack are included
- 100% bluesign® certified, 20D premium recycled polyester fabric
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable
|Minimum Weight||Long Wide: 1 lb 5 oz / 595 g|
|Packed Weight||Long Wide: 1 lb 8 oz / 675 g|
|Packed Size||Long Wide: 9.5 x 3.5 in dia / 24 x 9 cm dia|
|Thickness||3.0 in / 8 cm|
|Dimensions||Long Wide: 76 x 25 x 3.0 in / 193 x 64 x 8 cm|