Nemo Tensor Alpine Ultralight Mountaineering Long Wide – SOLD OUT
This pinnacle mountaineering pad offers lightweight, compact, extreme warmth without sacrificing comfort. Three layers of suspended metalized film and a unique construction efficiently retains your own body heat. Tensor Alpine brings warmth and comfort to cold weather camping. Whether at base camp or high on the mountain before a summit push, the combination of compact size, light weight, and warmth cannot be beat.
Out of stock
Built with Nemo’s iconic Spaceframe™ baffle construction, Tensor Alpine™ offers quiet, supportive comfort in an ultralight package. The internal architecture provides unparalleled stability and weight distribution, using low-stretch die-cut trusses to eliminate springiness while protecting elbows and hips from poking through to the ground.
- 3 inches of quiet and supportive cushioning without the usual “waterbed” feel
- Included Vortex™ pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad
- Undulating lateral baffles are the most comfortable and unobtrusive topography for sleeping pads.
- Laylow™ zero-profile, multifunctional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and allows fine-tuning of comfort.
- Three layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metallized film provides quiet insulation with an unprecedented weight-to-warmth ratio.
- Velcro strap, repair kit and draw string sack are included
- 100% bluesign® certified, 20D premium recycled polyester fabric
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable
|Minimum Weight||Long Wide: 1 lb 8 oz / 690 g|
|Packed Weight||Long Wide: 1 lb 11 oz / 770 g|
|Packed Size||Long Wide: 9.5 x 3.5 in dia / 24 x 9 cm dia|
|Climate||4-Season (Extreme Cold)|
|Thickness||3.0 in / 8 cm|
|Dimensions||Long Wide: 76 x 25 x 3.0 in / 193 x 64 x 8 cm|