Nemo Kunai 2 – SOLD OUT
Kunai™ is the most versatile tent on the market for backpacking year-round. It’s truly in a category of its own, able to handle everything from hot and humid days in the trees to frigid temps and exposure high in the mountains. If you’re outfitting for an adventure that will take you across many landscapes and through a wide range of conditions, there’s no better choice.
The thoughtfully engineered frame design with top-shelf DAC poles and aggressively-tapered overall tent profile are built to shed wind, rain and snow. Few tents are this adept in every season in a package this compact and lightweight. For 2020, Kunai™ is updated with a reshaped entry area, higher volume vestibule, and larger convertible mesh panels on the sides of the inner tent.
Out of stock
- Both a backpacking and a mountaineering tent with a uniquely versatile 3-4 season design.
- Tapered profile, aggressive brow pole, and wind-blocking inner tent keep you protected in extreme weather.
- Dimension-Polyant sailcloth and a wind-blocking inner tent keep you protected from high winds and blowing snow.
- Tub floor construction guarantees a dry tent no matter how wet the ground is.
- Large door vent and zippered mesh windows allow for plenty of air flow.
- Strut vent located on zipper flap allows multi direction air circulation.
- Divvy™ Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout the tent,
- Gear Pockets™ at each corner offer both partners ample storage for personal items.
|Minimum Weight||3 lb 14 oz / 1.76 kg|
|Packed Weight||4 lb 5 oz / 1.96 kg|
|Packed Size||19.5 x 6.5 in dia / 50 x 16 cm dia|
|Peak Height||44 in / 112 cm|
|Floor Area||26.0 sq ft / 2.4 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||82 x 50 / 208 x 128 cm (41″/104 cm wide at the foot end)|
|Vestibule Area||8.0 sq ft / 0.7 sq m|