Nemo Kayu 15 Regular
The men’s Kayu™ ultralight down mummy bag, with premium packable 800FP down and aggressive, thermally-efficient patterning, is the new pinnacle bag for ultralight adventures. With careful attention to tailoring of each curve for efficiency and comfort, the contoured hood, shaped footbox, and body-mapped tapered core are designed for ideal fit with no excess or wasted space.
Out of stock
- A fabric set of 20D Nylon Ripstop and 30D Nylon Taffeta is ultra-plush for a supreme sleep experience.
- Premium 800 FP down is ultra-packable, hydrophobic, PFC-free, and 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified for traceability throughout the supply chain.
- Thermo Gills™ allow you to vent body heat without letting cold drafts in.
- Waterproof and breathable footbox and hood protect against tent wall condensation.
- Tailored patterning is designed for optimal thermal efficiency and packability.
- Premium down insulation is treated with Nikwax™ for waterproof security on the trail.
- Body-mapped tapered core is designed for an ideal fit with no wasted space.
- Full-length YKK zipper with snagless baffle construction and draft tube seals warm air in.
- Zip-together compatible with the Women’s Aya series.
|Minimum Weight||1 lb , 14 oz / 860 g|
|Packed Size||14.5 x 8.0 in dia / 37 x 20 cm dia|
|Temp Rating||15F / -9C|
|EN Lower Limit||16|
|ISO Lower Limit||17F / -8C|
|Fill Weight||0 lb , 15 oz / 430 g|
|Fits Up To||6′ / 183 cm|
|Shoulder Girth||62 in / 157 cm|
|Hip Girth||57 in / 145 cm|
|Knee Girth||46 in / 117 cm|