Nemo Forte 20 Long
Seventy percent of people sleep on their side, yet mummy bags are not designed to accommodate this. Forte™ has been updated with Primaloft’s, lightweight, ultra-lofty and supremely resilient RISE insulation featuring 80% post-consumer recycled content. Forte’s classic Spoon™ shape provides a generous cut at the elbows and knees so side sleepers can shift positions comfortably throughout the night. These 3-season backpacking bags are loaded with features that help regulate temperature during the night.
Out of stock
- Classic Spoon™ shape adds room at elbows and knees for versatile comfort.
- Updated with Primaloft® RISE insulation, featuring 80% post-consumer recycled content, and engineered to deliver maximum warmth retention and water resistance with less weight than conventional synthetic insulation.
- A fabric set of 30D Nylon Ripstop and 20D Nylon Taffeta offers an ultra-plush sleep experience.
- Thermo Gills™ allow you to vent body heat without letting cold drafts in.
- Blanket Fold™ external draft collar and a full-length draft tube provide tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation.
- Full-length double-slider #5 YKK zipper with zipper plow makes getting in and out of the bag a breeze.
- Integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes, or pillow to be stuffed into the sleeve opening for secure, elevated support through the night.
- Opposite-sided zippers on Forte™ Men’s and Women’s models increase versatility by allowing them to be zipped together into a double sleeping bag.
|Minimum Weight||Regular: 2 lb 14 oz / 1.3 kg Long: 3 lb 2 oz / 1.42 kg|
|Packed Size||11.5 x 9.0 in dia / 29 x 23 cm dia|
|Temp Rating||20F / -7C|
|ISO Lower Limit||22F / -6C|
|Fill Weight||Regular: 1 lb 13 oz / 810 g Long: 2 lb 3 oz / 1.0 kg|
|Fits Up To||Regular: 6′ / 183 cm Long: 6’6″ / 198 cm|
|Shoulder Girth||Regular: 64 in / 163 cm Long: 66 in / 168 cm|
|Hip Girth||Regular: 59 in / 150 cm Long: 60 in / 153 cm|
|Knee Girth||Regular: 62 in / 157 cm Long: 64 in / 163 cm|
|Compressed Volume||Regular: 9 Long: 9.7|