Nemo Disco 30 – SOLD OUT
Seventy percent of people sleep on their side, yet mummy bags are not designed to accommodate this. Updated with new contours, Disco™ continues to reign as the ideal down backpacking bag for side-sleepers, offering the plushest comfort possible on the trail. The classic Spoon™ shape provides a generous cut at the elbows and knees so side sleepers can shift positions comfortably throughout the night, while still packing remarkably small. This 3-season backpacking bag is loaded with features that help regulate temperature during the night.
Regular length: $360 Long length: $390
Out of stock
- Classic Spoon™ shape adds room at elbows and knees for versatile comfort.
- Premium 650FP hydrophobic, PFC-free, 100% RDS Certified down is traceable and ensures humane treatment throughout the supply chain.
- Waterproof/breathable footbox protects from tent condensation, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Blanket Fold™ external draft collar and a full-length draft tube provide tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation.
- Thermo Gills™ allow you to vent body heat without letting cold drafts in.
- Full-length double-slider #5 YKK zipper with zipper plow makes getting in and out of the bag a breeze.
- Integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes, or pillow to be stuffed into the sleeve opening for secure, elevated support through the night.
- Opposite-sided zippers on Disco™ Men’s and Women’s models increase versatility by allowing them to be zipped together into a double sleeping bag.
|Minimum Weight||1 lb , 15 oz / 875 g|
|Packed Size||11.0 x 7.5 in dia / 28 x 19 cm dia|
|Temp Rating||30F / -1C|
|ISO Lower Limit||31F / -1C|
|Fill Weight||0 lb , 11 oz / 300 g|
|Fits Up To||6′ / 183 cm|
|Shoulder Girth||64 in / 163 cm|
|Hip Girth||59 in / 150 cm|
|Knee Girth||62 in / 157 cm|