Nemo Disco 15 Regular
Seventy percent of people sleep on their side, yet mummy bags are not designed to accommodate this. Updated with new contours, Disco™ continues to reign as the ideal down backpacking bag for side-sleepers, offering the plushest comfort possible on the trail. The classic Spoon™ shape provides a generous cut at the elbows and knees so side sleepers can shift positions comfortably throughout the night, while still packing remarkably small. This 3-season backpacking bag is loaded with features that help regulate temperature during the night.
Out of stock
- Classic Spoon™ shape adds room at elbows and knees for versatile comfort.
- Premium 650FP hydrophobic, PFC-free, 100% RDS Certified down is traceable and ensures humane treatment throughout the supply chain.
- Waterproof/breathable footbox protects from tent condensation, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Blanket Fold™ external draft collar and a full-length draft tube provide tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation.
- Thermo Gills™ allow you to vent body heat without letting cold drafts in.
- Full-length double-slider #5 YKK zipper with zipper plow makes getting in and out of the bag a breeze.
- Integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes, or pillow to be stuffed into the sleeve opening for secure, elevated support through the night.
- Opposite-sided zippers on Disco™ Men’s and Women’s models increase versatility by allowing them to be zipped together into a double sleeping bag.
|Minimum Weight||Regular: 2 lb 11 oz / 1.22 kg Long: 2 lb 13 oz / 1.28 kg|
|Packed Size||12.0 x 9.0 in dia / 30 x 23 cm dia|
|Temp Rating||15F / -9C|
|ISO Lower Limit||14F / -10C|
|Fill Weight||Regular: 1 lb 6 oz / 625 g Long: 1 lb 7 oz / 655 g|
|Fits Up To||Regular: 6′ / 183 cm Long: 6’6″ / 198 cm|
|Shoulder Girth||Regular: 64 in / 163 cm Long: 66 in / 168 cm|
|Hip Girth||Regular: 59 in / 150 cm Long: 60″ / 153 cm|
|Knee Girth||Regular: 62 in / 157 cm Long: 64 in / 163 cm|
|Compressed Volume||Regular: 7.2 Long: 7.8|