Nemo Dagger 3P
Dagger™ is the quintessential one-tent wonder: light enough for backpacking, yet roomy enough to comfortably wait out a rainstorm inside. This best-seller is updated in 2019 with pre-bent poles to create more headroom, color-coded poles and webbing for intuitive set up, and several additional improvements to increase ventilation, convenience, and durability.
With two doors and two massive trapezoidal vestibules, Dagger™ has more area and volume for storage than any other tent in its price and weight category. It also has the unique Divvy™ dual-stage stuff sack, which allows you to split the load with a partner.
Out of stock
- Two large doors and massive trapezoidal vestibules offer ease of entry and more volume for storage than any other tent in its category.
- Key updates include pre-bent DAC Featherlite poles with Jake’s feet and lengthened main pole for significant increase in volume at the head and foot ends.
- Color-coded anodized poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up.
- Integrated 15D Nylon and No-See-Um Mesh sidewalls provide ample air flow and temperature control.
- White No-See-Um Mesh on side panels adds privacy, while a black mesh top offers clear stargazing at night.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ at both ends use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout the tent.
- Divvy™ Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
- Gear Pockets™ at each corner offer both partners ample storage for personal items.
- Protected strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensure greater ventilation, especially during a storm.
|Minimum Weight||3 lb 12 oz / 1.7 kg|
|Packed Weight||4 lb 5 oz / 1.95 kg|
|Packed Size||19.5 x 6.5 in dia / 50 x 16 cm dia|
|Peak Height||42 in / 106 cm|
|Floor Area||43.9 sq ft / 4.1 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||90 x 70 in / 229 x 178 cm|
|Vestibule Area||11.4 sq ft + 11.4 sq ft / 1.1 sq m + 1.1 sq m|