MSR Papa Hubba NX 2019
The MSR Papa Hubba NX 4-person backpacking tent offers maximum livability for four in a tent that is light enough to take into the backcountry, and it packs up smaller than most 2-person tents.
Out of stock
The 3-season, freestanding Papa Hubba tent offers plenty of room and livable comfort for all. It is now enhanced with premier features, including sturdy Easton® Syclone™ MAX poles and MSR’s long-lasting Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating. Inside and out, the tent is engineered for performance—from the large side windows you can sit next to comfortably, to the livable interior, and light, durable design.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large vestibules to store gear.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge aerospace composite materials make poles virtually indestructible in challenging and windy conditions.
- Xtreme Shield™ Waterproof Coating: Ultra-durable coating is formulated to resist fabric stickiness (hydrolysis), lasting up to 3 times longer than standard waterproof coatings.
- Livable: Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
|Minimum Weight||6 lb 7 oz / 2.91 kg|
|Packed Weight||7 lb / 3.17 kg|
|Packed Size||21.0 x 7.0 in / 53 x 17 cm|
|Peak Height||44 in /112 cm|
|Floor Area||63 sq ft / 4.92 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||93 x 86 in / 236 x 218 cm|
|Vestibule Area||22 sq ft / 2.04 sq m|
Full list of features
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Ultra-durable Easton Syclone MAX poles
- Long-lasting Xtreme Shield waterproof coating
- Precision-stitched seams, factory-sealed seams
- Stakes, guy-out cords and compression stuff sack with carry handle included