MSR Mutha Hubba NX 2018 – SOLD OUT
With a floor plan that offers each occupant easy access to doors and gear, the MSR Mutha Hubba NX tent is the ideal tent for a trio backpacking deep into the mountains in the heat of summer, or heading out for a canoe trip in the spring or fall.
Out of stock
Easy-to-assemble and with plenty of interior volume for three, the Mutha Hubba NX offers the most livable accommodations for 3-season conditions.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large vestibules to store gear.
- Aluminum Poles: Quality DAC PressFit aluminum poles.
- Durashield polyurethane & silicone coating.
- Livable: Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
|Minimum Weight||4 lb 9 oz / 2.07 kg|
|Packed Weight||5 lb / 2.26 kg|
|Packed Size||21.0 x 7.0 in / 53 x 17 cm|
|Peak Height||44 in /112 cm|
|Floor Area||39 sq ft / 3.67 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||84 x 68 in / 213 x 172 cm|
|Vestibule Area||14 sq ft / 1.30 sq m|
Full list of features
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- DAC PressFit aluminum poles
- Precision-stitched, factory-sealed seams
- Stakes and compression stuff sack with carry handle included