MSR Hubba Hubba 2
New for 2022: Thanks to its legendary lightweight livability, the Hubba Hubba 2 will be the only tent you reach for on all your 3-season backpacking adventures.
Out of stock
Stop compromising between comfort and weight. Redesigned and lighter than ever, the best-selling 3-season Hubba Hubba 2 is one of the most livable backpacking tents available.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.30 kg / 2 lb 14 oz.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge aerospace composite materials make poles virtually indestructible in challenging and windy conditions.
- Waterproof: DuraShield™ fabric coating and taped seams keep the elements outside where they belong.
- Livable: Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Tech-Friendly Pockets: Cable ports on all pockets for easy cord management.
- Stargazing Mesh: Leave the fly off and watch the stars through the top mesh window.
- Durable Details: Reinforced patches, stitching at guy points and locking anodized stake loop grommets for extra strength.
Easton® and Syclone™ trademarks are owned by Easton® Technical Products
|Minimum Weight||2 lb 14 oz / 1.30 kg|
|Packed Weight||3 lb 4 oz / 1.47 kg|
|Packed Size||19.0 x 4.5 in / 46 x 11 cm|
|Peak Height||40 in /101 cm|
|Floor Area||29 sq ft / 2.69 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||84 x 50 in / 213 x 127 cm|
|Vestibule Area||15 sq ft / 1.4 sq m|
Full list of features
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Ultra-durable Easton Syclone poles
- Xtreme Shield System (long-lasting waterproof coating & precision-stitched seams)
- Stakes, guy-out cords and compression stuff sack with carry handle included