MSR DynaLock Ascent Poles
Ultralight carbon fiber combines with ultimate packability for fast-and-light snowshoeing, mountaineering and splitboarding.
Out of stock
From fast ascents to remote traverses, DynaLock Ascent Poles keep snowshoers, mountaineers and splitboarders moving quickly on mountain objectives. Built of Kevlar-reinforced carbon fiber, these ultralight poles feature a quick-deploy design, and their tiny collapsed size fits inside alpine packs and travel bags. Equipped with our DynaLock mechanism, they offer 20 cm of length adjustability, and the ability to tighten the clamping force on the fly for no-slip security—perfect whether you’re bagging volcanoes or pushing hard from first light to last.
- Ultralight Strength: Kevlar®-reinforced carbon fiber construction.
- Packable: Quick-deploy design folds small to stash easily in smaller packs.
- Secure Adjustment: 20 cm of easy, rock-solid DynaLock™ adjustability with tool-free tensioning; anodized aluminum lever provides lasting durability.
- Comfortable: EVA foam grip, plus lower grip for side-hilling or choking up on steep terrain.
- Versatile: Winter and summer baskets included for four-season functionality.