Garmin Vector 3
Why gauge your cycling intensity in any other place other than the true origin? Get reliable power readings right at the source—The sleek new Vector 3 direct-measurement power meters feature built-in sensors engineered right at the pedal, giving you unequivocal accuracy each and every ride, with easy bike-to-bike installation and a brand-new podless design for more refined ergonomics.
1 in stock
– A smooth, podless design translates to improved cornering clearance and stack heights.
– Effortlessly install Vector 3 just as you would any other pedal, with the hassle-free podless design that makes bike-to-bike transfer a cinch.
– Know all of your performance metrics, including total power, leg-right balance, cadence and advanced cycling dynamics* so you’re accurately monitoring every key measurement of output with each turn of the pedals.
– Ride for an hour every day for over four months without the need to charge Vector 3; the 120-hour battery life assures you’ll never go without power—or the ability to measure it.
– Integrate Vector 3 with Garmin’s entire ecosystem of cycling watches, computers and phones.
– The Vector 3 provides data from only the left pedal. It can be upgraded later with a right pedal power meter.