Starboard Blend ASAP
The ultimate Blend for easy entry into surfing and flat water cruising.
11’2” length combines glide and maneuverability.
30” width is stable for riders up to 95kg and increases tracking due to a straighter paddle technique.
Great for flat-water cruising and long board style performance in the surf.
Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave, V from mid point through to tail”
Heavy mid-section concave generates speed and rail-to-rail reactivity from the middle of the board.
Tail V for responsive cutback turning.
We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
• AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
• SOFT RAIL
• HARD BOTTOM
• Impact resistant high-density themorformed EVA foam around the rails.
• 20kg/m3 fused, precision molded cellcore for extra strength and water resistance.
• Full deck EVA pad with 4mm square grooved traction on the rear two-thirds of the board.
• Multiple layers of high grade fibreglass are wetted out in resin.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• New IQ handle for best grip and all inserts have added reinforcement.